How to look after your nails!
- Use cuticle oil twice a day to allow flexibility. Products that are allowed to become brittle will break
- Repetitive pressure or trauma to the nail can cause breaks, cracks and lifting. Please be careful with them.
- Open doors/drawers/car boots carefully. Use fingertip pads on light switches or small object, not your nails.
- Lifting can occur between extension treatments. Please do not attempt to glue them back down. This can trap bacteria and cause more problems for you as opposed to booking a repair visit.
- If you can wear gloves when doing house work or using chemicals please do so.This will prolong your treatment.
Your nails are jewels not tools!